The QA Analyst (Front End) is a bright and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in ensuring the software Bede delivers to customers is of the highest quality. The successful candidate will join one of Bede’s Front End development teams and ensure front end features achieve the business requirements while meeting usability and experience standards set out by Bede’s style guide. Candidates should be self-motivated, organised and be inquisitive so that they can conduct thorough and extensive testing of the sites built on top of the Bede platform. Experience in front end automation testing would be an advantage.
The role will involve testing the user-facing aspects of our online gaming software as it is developed. This will include designing test suites, executing exploratory testing, maintaining test environment stability, and reviewing requirements documentation for completeness. Working as part of a focussed development team, you are tasked with the singular goal of ensuring the creation of the highest quality software possible.
Clear communicator (written and verbal) – Ability to write test plans and test cases, to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
● Creative solving of technical problems – ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
● Self management skills – ability to meet deadlines, concentrate on stated deliverables and manage tasks received from several work-streams.
● Ability to think abstractly – to see a product or system as a collection of integrated, individual parts, to discover and test edge cases
- Experience of software development and Agile processes
- Experience in quality management software (Atlassian JIRA, Testrail)
- Experience in automated testing tools (Selenium, Test Architect, Cucumber or similar)
- Background in programming or other logic based discipline