- Provide Tier 2 issue triage
- Progression and Resolution of incidents within SLA
- Liasing with other teams department to resolve complex issues
- Timely escalation of incidents
- Identify and document missing processes, procedures and knowledge base articles
- Ownership of issues escalated from customer services
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure tickets are kept up to date with progress at a level they could be picked up by anyone in the team
- Record opportunities to prevent repeat incidents
- Provide support to production team in configuring new and existing sites.
- Training and support of new team members.
- Knowledge of each of the key journeys and components.
- Testing as part of fault diagnosis
Education, skills, experience
- Driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and personal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in a role which brings you into contact with clients
- Resourceful and confident
- Experience in a technical support role ideally in a service desk environment
Applicants will have experience delivering a support service to external customers ideally in a digital or online environment but not essential. ITIL certification would be desirable but it not essential.
Aptitude and attitude is everything for this role, and only those with a real passion to deliver a world class service need apply.